Oakridge Mall, 650 W 41st Ave, Vancouver
May 1, 2020
The Oakridge Offsite Civil Utilities project is a comprehensive utility upgrade package that will prepare Vancouver's infrastructure to handle the demands of the 7x high rise towers beings built on the Oakridge Mall property.
The package includes:
- Over 1900 meters of large diameter concrete storm and sanitary sewer installations with depths exceeding 9 meters.
- A full municipal water system upgrade for the area.
- New BC Hydro distribution installations.
- Demolition of a vehicular underpass, including works to facilitate upgrades to the existing BC Hydro transmission duct bank in the area.
- A roads, signals and street light upgrade package.
- And, other miscellaneous demolition works.